Use this checklist to get the most out of StoriiCare’s features in your senior care home during the fun, busy holiday season.
- Make sure any additional holiday events or festive activities are added to the Activity Calendar.
- Take a peek at who has a birthday this month. People with birthdays near Christmas deserve the extra attention that gets stolen from their special day 😉
- Use the Staff Noticeboard to remind your team about any upcoming parties, team challenges, gift exchanges, etc.
- Ask residents about their favourite holiday tunes. These can be queued up in the Playlists section and played during a social hour or mealtime.
- This is a high-traffic month for visitors. Make family members feel like a part of their loved one’s life by showing them the Activities he or she has participated in and the Outcomes that have been achieved. Consider asking them to add Places, Media and Playlists that may be significant or memorable to their loved one’s profile.
This is a great time to start thinking about what goals to set for next year. Take a look at Activity Analytics, Staff Analytics and Trends to start setting new objectives to reach as a team or Outcomes for individual residents.